Savings and Money Market
Farmers Bank & Trust offers a variety of investment options so you can choose a product that best suits your needs. Ask us about setting up automatic transfers to make saving money even easier!
Set aside funds with an account that earns higher interest rates paid on increased balances.
- Initial deposit of $100 or $20 to open for children under 18 years of age
- No monthly maintenance fee with a minimum balance of $100.00, otherwise $3.00 per month
- Fees waived for children under 18 years of age
- Limited to six convenient transfers* per month, $1.00 per withdrawal thereafter
*Convenient transfers and withdrawals are defined as preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties.
Educating children about financial responsibility is important at any age. Learn more at moneyasyougrow.org!
Money Market Account
Earn attractive interest rates and build toward financial security. Four tiers offer higher interest rates paid on increased balances.
- Initial deposit of $1,000.00
- Earn interest on average collected balances, paid and compounded monthly
- No monthly maintenance fee with a minimum balance of $1,000.00 or an average balance of $1,500.00. Otherwise, a $5.00 monthly maintenance fee
- Limited to six debits per calendar month, $3.00 fee per item over limit
- Monthly statements include digital images of cancelled checks
Both Saving and Money Market accounts offer Online Banking, Fone Bank Teller and E-Statements. Call your local branch for details and current rates or Contact Us. Full terms and conditions are available at any of our branch locations.
Looking to save money for retirement? Visit our IRA page to learn more!
FDIC Insured Deposits
Accounts at Farmers Bank & Trust are insured up to the maximum allowed by the FDIC. Coverage is based on ownership of accounts. Contact our New Accounts representatives for assistance reviewing your insured assets. Click here to use the FDIC’s Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) to estimate your current level of coverage. To find out how to get additional FDIC coverage, see CDARS information below.
Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS)
CDARS is the easiest way to access to FDIC insurance by working with just one bank.
Learn more about CDARS products:
Learn more about all the great products & services from Farmers Bank of Kansas City
Manage your money on the
Check out our variety of
Instant access to your
Go paperless to